Are you looking for a challenging position, where your input and enthusiasm has a major effect on our joint success? Then we are looking for you as an Account Manager Germany!
What are you going to do?
The Account Manager works independently and is mainly concerned with maintaining relationships, recruiting new customers and keeping up with developments in the market. The Account Manager will inform and advise current and potential accounts (dealers) about these developments and the role our bicycles can play in increasing their business. We have great ambitions for Germany and together with us, the Account Manager is responsible to achieve these ambitions.
The activities you perform as an Account Manager are:
- You recruit new, potential accounts by doing (local) market research and through your own network.
- You approach/visit (potential customers and hold sales pitches in which the possibilities and quality of the products offered are explained).
- You maintain customer contact with existing accounts. You take into account the requirements and wishes of the customer without losing sight of your own commercial interest.
- You deal with customer orders and take the margin into account in the decisions.
- You know how to assess commercial interests correctly in different situations.
- You investigate how turnover can be increased, provide insight into market potential and set account targets based on this research. Drawing up a strategic and marketing account plan is a logical follow-up to this.
- You maintain aftercare and communication towards current customers. This includes, among other things: identifying needs, offering support, timely information about products and making range proposals for this. You assess where opportunities are and how they can be exploited.
- You give presentations or product training to accounts to keep up their knowledge of our products.
- You see commercial opportunities and take the right action.
- You have extensive knowledge of the market; our competition, consumer needs and market-wide trends and you keep up with this knowledge continuously.
- You keep a thorough administration with agreements, contacts and reports.
- In addition to customer contact, you are in contact with our product specialists and colleagues from the field service, office service, technical service, production and marketing department within Optima Cycles B.V.
- You are responsible for monitoring the business progress, planning and quality of orders and your own work.
- You make strategic plans including substantiation and cost-benefit analysis together with the Sales manager.
- You identify bottlenecks in your own work and solve them (if necessary with the help of the Sales Manager).
- You ensure constant high quality and service to customers.
- You know the added value of Optima Cycles B.V. and our products. Both for dealers as for consumers. You carry this out and use it to grow the organization.
Who are we?
We believe in a world with sustainable e-mobility solutions. Independent transport for ultimate freedom and fun for everyone. Our mission: “Building superior e-bikes fort he ultimate cycling experience an every day happiness”.
Optima Cycles is the manufacturer of Dutch ID and Lovens. Our porducts are deliverd to specialized dealers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland and Germany. Real craftsmanship is in our DNA. We have our own factories in Beverwijk (Netherlands) and Taichung City (Taiwan).
You can recognize your Optima colleagues because they work passionately every dag, work together, are flexible and ambitious. Our culture can best be described as informal, no-nonsense and characterized by real go-getters.
Who are you?
As an Account Manager, selling is in your blood. You are a real self-starter. You are socially and communicatively very skilled and have a high degree of persuasiveness. You always look two steps ahead and adjust your daily actions to the trends in the market.
You also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a marketing and/or sales direction.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of the bicycle market, industry and products.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime job of 40 hours a week.
- A varied position in a fast-growing international organization with plenty of development opportunities.
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues and an informal atmosphere.
- Room for own initiative and further professionalisation.
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Please apply for this job by sending us your resume and full motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Annita Blom: +31(0)251 760707.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.